
♥ Dedicated to all girlz... ♥
Yes, I am a girl :-)
I push doors that clearly say PULL ;-)
I laugh harder when i try to explain why i am laughing :-D
I walk into a room and 4rgt why i was there :-)
I count my fingers in math class :-P
I lie sumtyms to hide my pain :-(
I cry a lot more than u think i do ;-(
I am not so strong as my smile to be :-)
I get attached to ppl who care ever a little abt me..
A broken nail is as painful as a broken heart..
I say its a long story when its really not ;-)
And i always care more than i can :-)
yes, I am a girl :-)
and am proud of it ....
Yes, I am a girl :-)
I push doors that clearly say PULL ;-)
I laugh harder when i try to explain why i am laughing :-D
I walk into a room and 4rgt why i was there :-)
I count my fingers in math class :-P
I lie sumtyms to hide my pain :-(
I cry a lot more than u think i do ;-(
I am not so strong as my smile to be :-)
I get attached to ppl who care ever a little abt me..
A broken nail is as painful as a broken heart..
I say its a long story when its really not ;-)
And i always care more than i can :-)
yes, I am a girl :-)
and am proud of it ....
●๋• ღღ я๏иลк† ღღ ●๋•



Be the first to reply!
Post a Comment